Our helpful divorce lawyers have the compassion and experience to stand by you and your family through this difficult time. For those preferring to settle their issues out-of-court, Patterson Law offers divorce mediation and collaborative divorce as two efficient and cost-effective options. For disputes requiring in-court litigation, our attorneys have built a reputation as experienced professionals equipped to manage all aspects of divorce, including:
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support and Spousal Support
- Property Division
- Business Valuation and Second Marriages
- Complex Property Division
- Division of Large Estates
- Divorce Mediation and Collaborative Divorce
If settlement is impossible, for any number of reasons, our lawyers will take your case to court. With 25 years of trial experience, we know the legal strategies that work.
After the Divorce, estate issues will need to be addressed and our attorneys will help you update the following to your specific needs:
- Estate Plans
- Powers of Attorney and Health Care Directives
We also help with post-divorce modifications, for those whose needs have changed. This includes amendments to child support, child custody and alimony.